Al's Towing Auction Information
Yes, we sell cars, trucks, and suvs at incredible low prices. Please contact us regarding our next lien sale auction date.
1. Winning bids must pay a non-refundable 20% deposit or $200 (whichever is greater) immediately upon winning the bid, unless you have an account.
2. It is the buyer's responsibility to smog, register, and insure any vehicles bought at auction. All cars sold "as is with all faults" no warranty is expressed or implied. Auction list sheets are not guaranteed correct and buyers should verify any information regarding the vehicles. Al's Towing makes no written or oral statements, promises, warranties, or representations regarding the vehicles condition.
3. All vehicles must be paid for in cash or cashiers check. Company checks are okay if approved prior to the auction. We do not accept credit cards for payment.
4. All vehicles must be picked up by 5 p.m. the following Tuesday. Vehicles not picked up by the following Tuesday by 5 p.m. will accrue a $10 per day storage fee until picked up. Vehicles not picked up by 5 p.m. the following Friday will be resold and you will lose your deposit. Al's Towing is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles that are not immediately paid for and removed from the property.
5. There will be a $40.00 buyer's fee for each vehicle purchased at the auction.